Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The wicked red headed witch of the Residences of Coconut Point is gone

Praise Jesus.  The wicked witch of our condo unit, our property manager is gone.  Reminds me of the movie, the Wizard of Oz.

Remember when Dorothy throws that bucket of water and the wicked witch melts away?  Ditto for our local resident witch-she has melted away until such time I get to depose her. I am pretty certain she got on her broom and flew out of here.

Hence, another reason her attorney now wants to settle.  How does that song go?  Sing it high, sing in low, the wicked witch bit the dust.

 Hi-de-Ho.  Thank you Dorothy.  Now get back on the yellow brick road and go see the Wiz of Oz.  His address is 8000 Via Sardinia Way, Unit 202.  Bring that dog, the strawman and that cowardly lion with you.

And remember the moral of this movie-there is no place like home, there is no place like home.  And home to me is 8000 Via Sardinia Way-a lot better place with a red-headed witch no longer here. 

There is always a solution. Signed the Wiz of Oz, this the 24th day of January 2012.

 P.S. Dorothy, bring those nifty red ruby slippers with you.  You look good in them shoes. 

2 comments:

  1. Todd called me on this post. It appears a certain witch Todd knows has in fact, not melted away. Thanks Todd. I love to be depressed and disappointed concurrently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now the folks that bought out the unsold condo units assured me the property manager had left Oz. They told me only two employees from Kosene were hired by whatever the name of this other company is. So, if I erred, it is only because of what I was told, by their folks.

    ReplyDelete