Saturday, January 28, 2012

Another rant-bummer to my fans on this viral new blog

Bummer.  I went to a really good neurosurgeon yesterday and he wants to do major surgery on my back Wednesday.  This is really bad timing.  Here, this blog is going viral, and I have to take off a few weeks due to a complete loss of functioning.

This neurosurgeon wants to take out some of  those disk things right next to my brain.  Now, I have some natural anxiety regarding this whole gig.  First, it is going to mess up my billiard ability because I will not be able to flex my neck to do masse shots and crap like that.  This is a permanent deal and I will never be able to tilt my head up and down due to a spinal fusion.  BFD.  Life is just this way.

This also not only impacts my ability to blog for a while, it also impacts my ability to do court crap and deal with scumbag lawyers.  But only for a while.  I am not dead.  Just having major neurosurgery.

Have no other options.  Have to take what life deals and adapt.  Been doing this all my life so this is merely another adventure I have to spin positive.  So going positive, the neurosurgeon took me off the painkillers for the surgery, but gave me some narcotics.  So, today I am going to take some, groove in in my recliner and listen to some groovy blues music. 

Therefore, today, I be chillin.  Wednesday, I do not think I will be chillin.  But why worry about Wednesday.  I gotta worry and enjoy today.  I am going to flex my neck just so I can remember what it was like, before neurosurgery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment